[Moin-user] Rss Feed Problem

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:16:30 EST 2009

Hi,

I did not really understand, where i have to define this http basic auth. I am using same configuration for ldap in wikiconfing.py, that moinmoin gives in  zip.archive under more_samples folder : And my login process working fine with ldap.

Please tell me, how and where can i define this http basic auth?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards,

Waqas Ahmad