[Moin-user] wikifarm: wrong links to help pages

rog7993 at web.de rog7993 at web.de
Fri Jan 23 12:57:13 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 05:58:21PM +0100, R.Bauer wrote:
> rog7993 at web.de schrieb:
>
> if all your wikis use the same cache dir then this must happen.
> The default is to give each wiki it's own cache dir.

Ok. I will change this.

But I don't understand, why I noticed this only with the german
localization and not with the english pages.

And secondly, although I defined a shared cache directory (cache_dir =
...) in farmconfig.py every wiki gets its own subdirectory within it.
The only common information seems to be in the subdirectory __common__.
Is this the directory, where this is cached?

Ingo