[Moin-user] Page copies don't generate notification emails?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Jan 24 19:18:30 EST 2009

In the Python MoinMoin installation (http://wiki.python.org/moin/) we are
not getting notifications about page copies.  I thought this was odd and
figured I hadn't set some flag.  When I checked my notifications though I
saw that I am already subscribed to page copies.  If you check the
RecentChanges page on the Python wiki you'll see that we've been inundated
with page copy spam.  I received not one email though I receive plenty of
page modification emails.

We are, I believe, running MoinMoin 1.7.  Is there some bug in that version
or some server-side setting we need to adjust to see these changes?  (We've
disabled the copy page action to stem the flow of spam.)

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/