[Moin-user] Import Mails without Need for a Wiki-User

Mela Eckenfels mela at darkover.inka.de
Wed Jan 28 22:12:52 EST 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 01:13:24AM +0100, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
> You could help by adding this to master18 and master19 wikis.

I will.

> IIRC there is none. Checking against the user profiles was done for 2
> reasons:
> a) to find the wiki user name of the editor (iirc)
> b) to protect against spammers and other unwanted contributors
>
> If you can live without b), the check should be easy to remove in the
> source. a) might be a bigger problem.

a) slightly isn't needed in this case and i can live without b) too.
I've not native to python, but I will have a closer look at
mailimport.py.

Thank you,

Mela

--
Mela Eckenfels - Freie Autorin - Mörscher Straße 8 - 76185 Karlsruhe
eMail: mela at eckenfels.net - Web: http://mela.eckenfels.net/

Germans take their love of facts so far that the majority of them don't even
believe in the Bible, probably because it doesn't contain any links to Wikipedia.
http://nothingforungood.com/2008/10/29/germans-love-facts/