[Moin-user] gsoc and moinmoin

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Fri Mar 13 11:37:07 EDT 2009

> Is moinmoin participating in a gsoc?

I filed our organisation application some days ago. Let's see if we get
accepted.

> Will one of the projects be a continuation of "storing moinmoin in a
> distributed revision control".

Maybe. See my comments on the wiki page.

> There was some work done on hq but it never made it into mainstream.

One project that'll have high priority is to make the storage stuff
ready for production. There are some parts in the storage code (not in
the backends) missing still that need to be done first (see that wiki
page).