[Moin-user] Changing default theme

J Zeiger jay.zeiger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:51:38 EDT 2009

I tried to search the mailing list archive, but i kept on timing out. So, my
apologies if this has already been answered.

I have performed a desktop install of moinmoin. Simple enough. And I have
not done any customizations. It is "straight out of the (virtual) box".

There are 3 themes included with moinmoin:  "classic", "modern" and
"rightsidebar". I have tried ALL kinds of things to swap between the three,
so that I can see them.  After reading ALL kinds of material, I cannot
figure out how to do this??? Did I miss something, somewhere??

ty