[Moin-user] Strange error message

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:37:34 EST 2009

Kai Jaeger schrieb:
> I didn't expect help other that "Oh, I got this, know what it's about"
> or, more likelky, "wtf is this, neaver heard".

meanwhile I searched for similiar bug reports
that one sounds similiar to your problem
http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinBugs/PleaseUseTheInteractiveUserInterfaceToUseActionEdit

We know already about that problem but we don't have that amount of
details that we can reproduce it.

> Anyway:
>
> Moin 1.8.4
> Windows Server 2003 64bit
> Apache 2.2
> Firefox
>
> Don't know what you mean by deployment.

deployment is the the servers method. e.g. cgi, fcgi, wsgi

Reimar