[Moin-user] "Edit GUI" - where is it?!

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Thu Nov 12 08:14:34 EST 2009

Okay, that makes sense, although it is a surprise to me - I didn't
expect Chrome to be too restricted, let alone Safari.

However, it shouldn't hide the "GUI Edit" button then. People using
restricted browsers might never notice that they are missing
something. The button should be there but inactive.

Thanks.

Kai