[Moin-user] macros displayed post-upgrade

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Nov 24 03:06:53 EST 2009

> to run. And, receiving errors on my first attempt instead of something
> helpful. It should not be difficult to catch the KeyError and tell the user
> that they need to run that particular migration script first.

Yes, except that i could be incorrect if we just tell "run the
152_to_01050300 mig script".

It was maybe correct in your case, because you came from 1.5.2 (or so),
but in case you have an older moin, needing different mig scripts, the
key error would be the same.

Maybe it could be also permissions problems or ...