[Moin-user] MoinDump

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:33:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using moinmoin with:
Apache/2.2.13 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8k mod_wsgi/2.3 Python/2.5.2 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4

I have read this page http://moinmo.in/HelpOnMoinCommand/ExportDump. I need this functionality really.

I tried to export pages into html but not succeeded. I have followed all steps which were mentioned in the above document.
1. Created one output dir= C:/temp/moinexport
2. Created attachments folder under moinexport = C:/temp/moinexport/attachments
3. Paste the default theme folder under moinexport with its subfolder “css” and “img” = C:/TEMP/moinexport/modern
4. Now I run the following command
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin\script>moin.py --config-dir=C:/Moin/supwiki --wiki-url=https://localhost/supwiki export dump --page=CatAuthors --target=C:/temp/moinexport
5. Now I got following message
2009-09-07 17:07:49,318 WARNING MoinMoin.log:139 using logging configuration rea
d from built-in fallback in MoinMoin.log module!
2009-09-07 17:07:49,631 INFO MoinMoin.config.multiconfig:125 using wiki config:
C:\Moin\supwiki\wikiconfig.pyc
Writing "CatAuthors.html"...

All are working very fine till here. Now I go to the target folder and open the index.html. It is showing me the name of my front page of wiki as a link with other two links: TitelIndex and WordIndex. And top of this html page CatAuthors (simple text) is mentioned and footer of the page has Timestamp. nothing more.
Now I open the CatAuthors.html page and it is also the same page like index.html. Now I check the attachments folder and it is also empty. Actually this CatAuthors page has also attachments in my wiki.
Here is also one file error.log. it is also empty.

The exported html pages don’t have the contents and attachments of the pages. Can you please guide me, where I am missing the important steps? I shall be thankful to you.

Best Regards,
Waqas Ahmad