[Moin-user] Language setup

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 03:10:57 EST 2010

Alessandro Dentella schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> [I hope I'm always finished stressing this list!]
>
> I installed Italian LanguageSetup and I in wikiconfig.py I set:
>
>     language_default = 'it'
>     language_ignore_browser = True

It it is wsgi, or?
if so do you have after installation touched the moin.wsgi file?

> nevertheless whe connecting I only see *some* contents in Italian. Missing
> translation are for example the menu entries (RecentChanges,
> FindPage...). On the other hand if I set in preferences my language
> 'italian' I get them translated as well (apart from History and Actions that
> are not present in the  .po file).

At moinmo.in the language is named italiano. I guess you did above only
a typo.

> Is there something wrong with my setup? is it a known bug?

If you want to help fixing missing translations:

http://master19.moinmo.in/MoinI18n/it tells
867 translated messages, 38 fuzzy translations, 10 untranslated messages.

and for pages
http://master19.moinmo.in/4ct10n/CheckTranslation/RecentChanges?action=CheckTranslation&pageset=all_pages&language=it

For editing a master wiki you should read
http://moinmo.in/EditingOnMoinMaster

If I set on master19 the language to italiano I see RecentChanges
translated to Modifiche Recenti.

cheers
Reimar