[Moin-user] Will a re-install fix a cache error? How about deleting the cache directories?

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:44:26 EDT 2011

I have a  persistent cache error about I've previously written.

Can I fix that by reinstalling the wiki then copying my data
directory?  I've been using 1.8.4.  I  can reinstall that or go to
1.8.8.

Alternatively, can I fix it by writing a shell script to delete part
all the cache directories or something in them?

Thanks!

Peter Olsen, P.E.
Registered Professional Engineer, Maryland License 12283
P.O. Box 410, Simpsonville, MD 21150