[Moin-user] Cleancache bombs

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Wed Aug 10 08:00:31 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 18:09 -0400, Peter Olsen wrote:
> I explicitly set the config director, but cleancache still bombs
>
> n2ell:bin pcolsen$ ./moin
> -config-dir=/Volumes/OLSEN_PERS3/Wiki/moin-1.8.4 maint cleancache
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./moin", line 5, in <module>
>     from MoinMoin.script.moin import run
> ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.script.moin
> n2ell:bin pcolsen$ ls /Volumes/OLSEN_PERS3/Wiki/moin-1.8.4/wikiconfig.py
> /Volumes/OLSEN_PERS3/Wiki/moin-1.8.4/wikiconfig.py
> n2ell:bin pcolsen$

I see 2 issues there:

a) it is --config-dir (2 times minus char)

b) you have an ImportError, that means moin script does not find the
MoinMoin python code

This should usually work if you are working from the directory that
contains the MoinMoin directory. alternatively you can fix the
PYTHONPATH / sys.path in the moin script.