[Moin-user] installation on ubuntu, migration of data, comments

travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org
Tue Jan 11 14:43:38 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:32:24AM -0800, travis+ml-moin-user at subspacefield.org wrote:
> So, WTF, my data has been migrated but isn't visible?

Ah, have to access FrontPage.

> In fact, none of the links has any content.

Yeah, HelpContents and FindPage and RecentChanges are all empty.

They were empty upon copying the data and underlay directories over,
they were empty after migrating, they were empty after copying the
underlay dir from /usr/share/moin/underlay, and they're empty after
running migrate data again.

However, at least my old content is there.
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.