[Moin-user] Lost Moin-Moin central wiki

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sat Dec 1 07:41:10 EST 2012

> Recently I upgraded to version 1.9.5 after many happy years with
> 1.8.*.  When I did so  I lost all my personal modifications (page
> layout, etc)

If you are speaking of a custom theme, you likely need to update it for
1.9. Same is true for some other extensions, esp. if they access stuff
in the request object (as moin 1.9 is using werkzeug/wsgi there, which
is different from the custom stuff we had before).

>  but, worst of all, I lost connectivity to the central wiki on which
> most of the documentation can be found.  For example, a title search
> on "format" comes up empty.  A text search returns only pages from my
> local wiki.

This is way too unspecific and lacking important information to post any
really helpful answer.