[Moin-user] moin-moin under Android?

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sat Dec 1 07:36:08 EST 2012

> Has anyone run moin-moin under Android?

Not me.

> I have this vision of running it from DropBox on both my Mac and my
> Android Samsung Galaxy Note II.

I have a Galaxy Note (N7000) and love it, but I would not even think of
running moin on it.

A wiki usually is a server side software, so installing it on every
client and syncing data between all those clients sounds like a pain
compared to just using clients as clients and accessing the wiki on the
server.

So all problems you'ld have with installing moin on arbitrary client
devices go away if you just create CONNECTIVITY to your server instead.