[Moin-user] cache issue

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at arcor.de
Fri Jun 22 02:30:43 EDT 2012

Hi there,
For some reason I have a moinmoin wiki locally on two different
laptops. As these are both my laptops I do not work on both laptops the
same time. I synchronize both wikis by using 3rd server where I use
unison to sync to in both directions.

This works fine. However, when a wiki on a laptop gets synced the cache
gets out of sync. Is there anybody I can do to also sync the cache, or
to delete the cache after syncing. As the syncing is done by a cron job
the cache handling should also be done via script.

Any idea?

--
Manfred