[Moin-user] Diagnose and fix performance problems?

Christopher MacMinn cmac at mit.edu
Wed May 2 10:00:34 EDT 2012

Hello MoinMoin -

I used MoinMoin to build a website for my former research group at MIT, and
it has worked well for them so far (http://juanesgroup.mit.edu). The
servers are internal to MIT and we have limited control over them.

As it stands, the website has some performance problems -- sometimes it's
quick, and sometimes it takes 10 seconds or more to load a page. I'm
looking for suggestions on how to diagnose and fix this sluggishness. It
could stem from the servers, from MoinMoin, or from less-than-optimal HTML,
CSS, javascript, or Moin configuration that I did myself. Any help would be
greatly appreciated -- thanks!

Best, Chris MacMinn