[Moin-user] Any attempt to use the GUI editor results in exception

David Howland metalliqaz at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 15 08:46:35 EST 2012

py-xml wasn't installed.

On to the next problem.  By default, CategoryCategory comes with this:

-----8<-----
Here is a list of all pages containing the CategoryCategory wiki tag:
<<FullSearchCached(category:CategoryCategory)>>

So I created CategoryBlog, and chose to add it to CategoryCategory, but
of course it doesn't show up in CategoryCategory yet.  How do I get the
'cache' in FullSearchCached to be updated?  I can't find that documented
anywhere.

While I'm at it, what does "category:" do and how is it different from
"regex:"?  I can't find that documented anywhere either.

thanks!

-d