[Moin-user] Unable to successfully access user account browser

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Mon Jun 22 07:11:23 EDT 2015

> I'm trying to access the user account browser (SystemAdmin/sysadm=users)
> but the page just bombs out and Apache logs the following:
>
> mod_wsgi (pid=9621): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
> '/srv/moin-config/moin.wsgi'.
> IOError: failed to write data

Sounds like you run into a timeout.

Maybe just retry (due to caching, it might be faster the 2nd time).
Or increase timeouts the web server waits for data of the wsgi process.

> I need to clean up the accounts from ex-staff, particularly since some
> of them have got notifications firing.

If nothing else helps, you can always have a look at data/user/* in the
filesystem.

--

GPG Fingerprint: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747  B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393
Encrypted E-Mail is preferred / Verschluesselte E-Mail wird bevorzugt.