[moin-user] How to rename pages and subpages?

Molecki, Christian (STL) Christian.Molecki at stala.bwl.de
Tue Aug 1 09:40:52 EDT 2017

Hello Volker,

you can manipulate the moinmoin database by using a script or application.
I already did something similar with a bash-script and sed.

I recommend you to shut down the Apache, so the working user, cannot edit any pages out of the cache.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Molecki
Referat 14: Systemtechnik und Datenmanagement
OE 143: Systemtechnik, Großrechner, Internettechnik, Datenmanagement