[moin-user] User name of the package installer?

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sun Aug 27 13:28:00 EDT 2017

Hi!

I'm trying to import some pages with the package installer. This leads to
"action add revision: not enough rights - nothing done" messages.

I believe, that this is due to my "acl_rights_before" setting in wikiconfig.py,
which allows everything to one user, and forbids everything to everyone else.
So I want to grant the necessary rights to the package installer.

This leads to the question: What is the user name, which the package installer
uses?

Cheers
Volker