[moin-user] ||<tableclass="…"> processing broken in Moin 1.9.9

Christian Taube lists at hcf.yourweb.de
Wed Nov 29 10:37:37 EST 2017

> Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> hat am 29. November 2017 um 16:23 geschrieben:
>

> On Sunday 26. November 2017 01.26.50 Mark Martinec wrote:

> I just tried reproducing it with both 1.9.9 and the current tip revision, and
> I cannot manage it: the tables are rendered as expected. So we need to find a
> way of identifying the circumstances under which this occurs.

At the time I started the topic here I was able to reproduce this behaviour on the wiki running at http://moinmo.in/

Although I don‘t have an account there anymore, I was able to edit and preview the Sandbox page - I just couldn‘t permanently save the page. But the preview page showed the additional &dquot; in the html source code.

—
Christian Taube