[Neuroimaging] Technical details managing Python versions and packages.

JB Poline jbpoline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:49:42 CEST 2015

That's a very useful page to me -
A quick possible addition : why / when use the  --user option ? (and get
packages in .local/... )

I also wonder if examples of trouble shooting or install that raised
difficulties could be added there in a "use cases" section : by reading how
some issues where solved I'm sure I could learn a bit more how to debug
install that go wrong.

cheers
JB