[Neuroimaging] Website Update

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 22 19:59:05 CEST 2015

OK, I see the problem.

Our static files are served relative to the base directory, which is a
_config.yaml setting (overridable from the command-line).

If we set baseurl = "", then static files are referenced as relative URLs.
This works for pages served from the base directory (css/bootstrap.css
served from home.html will work), but needs a relative path change
(../css/bootstrap.css served for somedir/somefile.html).

If we set base_directory to "/", then everything works locally, because the
root url (/) points to the home directory of the webpage. It doesn't work
on circle.ci, because the root url does NOT point to the home directory of
the webpage (of course not; it points to circle.ci).

Now that I understand the problem, I'll look at the best way to do this.
Could simply be overriding baseurl to the proper thing in circle.ci (not
blank, but some deep path on the website), or embedding the proper relative
paths in the html when generating the pages.

Ben