[Neuroimaging] Site Discussion

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 26 17:21:39 CEST 2015

A suggestion that would get Jekyll to work - use it for the main site base,
and have a free service that allows for custom templates for these "blog
posts." Given the customization, said free service would be "hidden" in the
site.

That would mean the continuous integration would function fine for the main
site pages (likely updates would be few), the hosting could be on github
pages, and a more common activity like pulling out your smartphone and
writing a quick blog post from a conference would be easy, better
integrated with social media, etc. A person who is in the community and not
familiar with github would be much better empowered to contribute!

--
Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University