[Neuroimaging] Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:57:48 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

It seems that nipy.org has recently changed. The previous page was much
better from what we have now. Is this hopefully under development and it
accidentally replaced the initial website? It definitely doesn't look
ready. Please update with the old website until this is ready.

Can I ask also that when we make such decisions that affect many projects
to get an e-mail to this list first? And we should also discuss about the
technology that the website should use so that we can use similar ideas in
the different projects? For example sphinx with bootstrap seems like a nice
direction to go as we will have more responsive websites and still have the
automatic documentation generated by sphinx etc. That could be used in all
projects and the nipy.org website. What are the main tools used now for
this "new" website?

Cheers,
Eleftherios