[Neuroimaging] Nibabel 2.0.1 bugfix release
matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 06:47:17 CEST 2015
I just did a 2.0.1 bugfix release for nibabel.
Here is the Changelog:
* 2.0.1 (Saturday 27 June 2015)
Contributions from Ben Cipollini, Chris Markiewicz, Alexandre Gramfort,
Clemens Bauer, github user freec84.
* Bugfix release with minor new features;
* Added ``axis`` parameter to ``concat_images`` (pr/298) (Ben Cipollini);
* Fix for unsigned integer data types in ECAT images (pr/302) (MB, test data
and issue report from Github user freec84);
* Added new ECAT and Freesurfer data files to automated testing;
* Fix for Freesurfer labels error on early numpies (pr/307) (Alexandre
* Fixes for PAR / REC header parsing (pr/312) (MB, issue reporting and test
data by Clemens C. C. Bauer);
* Workaround for reading Freesurfer ico7 surface files (pr/315) (Chris
* Changed to github pages for doc hosting;
* Changed docs to point to neuroimaging at python.org mailing list.
Thanks very much to y'all for your patient work.
Any problems - please let us know.
More information about the Neuroimaging