[Neuroimaging] Saving and reusing ODF

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:45:08 EDT 2016

Hi Enes,

If you want to save the ODFs and then start tracking after we have some
code which is still not in dipy/master but please feel free to use it. Here
is the link
https://github.com/Garyfallidis/dipy/blob/cbrain/dipy/io/peaks.py#L9

Basically, the idea here is that you are saving the peaks object (with the
ODFs included if you like) and then you can load it load later for doing
tracking etc.

Cheers,
Eleftherios