[Neuroimaging] [Nipy-devel][Dipy] A new circle of Google Summer of Code starts - time for new proposals

Samuel St-Jean stjeansam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:43:39 EST 2016

For 2, it already exists as you mentioned, and there is also the recently
released [1] that propose another way to do it. It also has a python port
(same original author as the matlab version) using cvxopt under the hood,
but I don't know where the discussion is at for proper inclusion in dipy.

[1] Deslauriers-Gauthier, S., P. Marziliano, M. Paquette, and M. Descoteaux
<http://scil.dinf.usherbrooke.ca/?author=3&lang=en>. "The application of a
new sampling theorem for non-bandlimited signals on the sphere: Improving
the recovery of crossing fibers for low b-value acquisitions.
<http://scil.dinf.usherbrooke.ca/wp-content/papers/deslauriers-etal-media16.pdf>
" Medical Image Analysis, 2016.