[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] propagator anisotropy estimation using MAP(L)MRI

Ping-Hong Yeh pinghongyeh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:15:16 EDT 2018

Hi Rutger,

Thank you for the details.

Could you elaborate on doing the parallel processing using multi-threads,
multi-cores?
For the FODs estimation, is the 2-bundle fitting a default model? how could
the ROI mask be created based on the CSD parameters? Can the FODs be saved
and called for later fiber tracking use?

Thank you for providing this great tool.

Ping