[Neuroimaging] Time series per voxel

Dav Clark davclark at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:51:11 EDT 2018

I'm pretty sure the OP means individual as opposed to mean over an ROI?

So the beginning of the choose your own adventure is whether you understand
numpy indexing. If so, you can easily grab a time series or a slice or
whatever. Nibabel gives you the image as a numpy array, and if you're just
getting started if encourage you to just grab each location / time series
one at a time. See here:

https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy-1.14.0/reference/arrays.indexing.html

http://nipy.org/nibabel/gettingstarted.html

Cheers,