[Neuroimaging] Call for Expressions of Interest on Collaborative Research

tracy gilliam tracygilliam5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:04:12 EDT 2018

 Our start up The Neurographics Group is applying for America's Seed Fund
(a.k.a., the National Science Foundation Small Business Innovation
Research program). We are seeking assistance from the neuroscience
community on collaborative research for our proof-of-concept.

As a potential benefit corporation, we segment markets by cognitive
identities while partitioning citizen science research/open data for the
study of the collective neural signature. See more information on our
vision at Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracy-gilliam-mba-1ba4789a/

Please contact me if you have interests in consumer neuroscience, social
consumerism, and data philanthropy. Thank you in advance!

Tracy Gilliam
The Neurographics Group
TracyGilliam5 at gmail.com