[Neuroimaging] Nibabel CZI grant - starting work

Oscar Esteban code at oscaresteban.es
Fri Jul 9 03:55:26 EDT 2021

Hi Romain,

I definitely recommend you send a fresh email to the list with your
question.

Long story short, having the possibility to store two affines in the NIfTI
header is actually a very clever idea. But, as often happens, if you then
don't fully implement that idea the result is confusing and even dangerous.

Happy to follow up in some other thread (or in the nitransforms repo -
https://github.com/poldracklab/nitransforms)

Cheer,
Oscar