[Neuroimaging] Discourse category for DICOM discussions

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Sat Jul 10 12:41:00 EDT 2021

hi matthew,

i don't have a good answer to that other than it seems to have worked out
ok across the various python and other software tools discussed on
neurostars. perhaps the folks here could decide or we go with trying out
neurostars and seeing if we really run into those issues.

the other option for more specificity is to turn on discussions on the
github repo itself. that keeps it close to the code. here is an example of
trying to balance code, proximity, outreach, and community:
https://github.com/dandi/helpdesk/issues/new/choose

cheers,

satra