[Neuroimaging] International Neuro Summer School 2022 Lipari (Italy)

Alex Crimi alex.crimi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 09:36:55 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues, I would like to invite you to

|  |

|  A first edition of the Neuro Summer School dedicated to bridging global neuroscience world International Neuro Imaging Summer School 4th-9th July 2022

It’s time to put our brains together!
 After the pandemic of the last 2 years, we want to restart connecting people working on neuro-imaging, neuro-oncology, and neuroscience.
 N3S2 is calling!
 4th-9th July 2022, the Lipari Island, the best opportunity to meet world-class scientists and discover neuro-imaging, neuro-oncology, neuro-science.
 Meet great brains and participate in fruitful discussions, share the scientific passion in the idyllic background of the Aeolian Islands. Join N3S2 Summer School.
 The event will be held at the Aktea hotel of Lipari (ME) in Italy.

Apply now

|  |

Meet our speakers!

|  |

The N3S2 idea and what to expect

   - Theoretical lectures by well-known experts
   - Practical workshops
   - Networking (event around the Stromboli Volcano)
   - Poster session
   - Culinary experience guaranteed by the Mediterranean flavors
   - … even dolphins’ watching is possible!

Sounds like a perfect beginning of summer?
 Si! Absolutely yes! Join us!!!

Apply

|  |

Sano – Centre for Computational Personalised Medicine - International Research Foundation

sano.science | info at sano.science
 Czarnowiejska 36 building C5 30-054 Kraków, Poland

|  |

This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 857533 and from the International Research Agendas Programme of the Foundatin for Polish Science No MAB PLUS/2019/13.

|  |