[Numpy-discussion] missing function in numpy.ma?

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 1 13:30:38 EDT 2008

Hi Travis,
Ok we're almost there, in my test suite i get:
    maresult = numpy.core.ma.take(ta, indices, axis=axis)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ma'
    data = numpy.core.ma.take(ax[:], indices)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ma'

I don't know if it was automatically put there by the converter or if we
put it by hand.

If it's the first one, you might want to correct this, otherwise don't
worry it's easy enough to fix (i think ?)

C.