[Numpy-discussion] Getting specific Win32 binaries? (was: numpy, py2exe, and SSE)

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus at yale.edu
Sat Jun 7 18:55:05 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I'd like to be able to grab specific Win32 binaries from the
distribution -- e.g. the SSE, SSE2. or SSE3-specific files (so that I
can make sure to distribute the lowest-common-denominator ones via
py2exe). Is this possible with the current binary releases? Or ought I
to just build my own as required?

Thanks,
Zach