[Numpy-discussion] Installation of Numerical Python

Linda Seltzer lseltzer at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Oct 11 10:19:34 EDT 2008

I did not give permission to have the e-mail sent to the list.
Please do not forawrd anyone's e-mail to a list without permission.
Also, kindly do not send an entire list a message falsely stating that
someone may be using code written by someone else.
I have been reading various tutorials on the Internet, and they offer very
incomplete information.  Also, it is necessary to minimize time spent on
installation and system administration and maximize time spent on math.