[Numpy-discussion] Installation of Numerical Python

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sat Oct 11 10:38:45 EDT 2008

On 10/11/2008 10:19 AM Linda Seltzer apparently wrote:
> Please do not forawrd anyone's e-mail to a list without
> permission.

I'm afraid that is a reversal of discussion list practice.
People on this list are not offering to participate in
private conversations.  They are offering to participate in
public conversations.  If you send a response to an
individual without an apology or at least a request for
privacy, we will assume that you meant to send it to the
list.  (It is preferable to assume that than to assume that
you are rudely violating list etiquette.)

Cheers,
Alan Isaac