[Numpy-discussion] (Late) summary of PEP-225 discussion at Scipy

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:50:26 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just got back from some travel and will try to update the doc later
> this evening with all the feedback and will post again, so that we can
> converge on a final doc, which I'll then pitch over the fence to the
> python-dev list.

OK, thanks everyone for the feedback.  I've updated the bzr repo in
case anyone is using that, as well as the static copy:

https://cirl.berkeley.edu/fperez/static/numpy-pep225/

Please have a look (the html is in sync with the source reST doc) and
let me know if you have any more feedback, changes, etc.  I've tried
to put in all of your comments and suggestions, but please say so  if
I've missed something or you feel anything not to be accurate.

I'll leave it for a few days up, and if there are no objections by
next week, I'll  send it to the Python-dev list.  That will give them
some days to think about it, in case anyone from that  list is
interested in talking about it at the Nov 13 baypiggies meeting.

Cheers,