[Numpy-discussion] Plans for Numpy 1.4.0 and scipy 0.8.0

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:43:03 EDT 2009

I haven't used it, but you might try Rational Purify from IBM as a valgrind
alternative on Windows.  They used to have a free trial.  Btw.  Are there
any docs that I can read on the issues involved in fortran-c-python
bindings?  Anything related to gfortran (fortran 95/2003) and python in
particular would be much appreciated!!!

Cheers,
William