[Numpy-discussion] A module for homogeneous transformation matrices, Euler angles and quaternions

Gareth Elston gareth.elston.floss at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:07:19 EDT 2009

Does anyone know any good internet references for defining and using
homogeneous transformation matrices, especially oblique projection
matrices? I'm writing some tests for transformations.py and I'm
getting unexpected results, quite possibly because I'm making naive
assumptions about how to use projection_matrix().

Thanks,
Gareth.