[Numpy-discussion] A module for homogeneous transformation matrices, Euler angles and quaternions

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 4 22:28:25 EST 2009

Looks cool but a lot of this should be done in an extension module to
make it fast.  Perhaps starting this process off as a separate entity
until stability is acheived.  I would be tempted to do some of this
using cython.  I just wrote found that generating a rotation matrix
from euler angles is about 10x faster when done properly with cython.

J.