[Numpy-discussion] Bug in numpy.correlate documentation

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:19:05 EDT 2013

Looks like Wolfram MathWorld would favor the docstring, but the possibility
of a "use-domain" dependency seems plausible (after all, a similar dilemma
is observed, e.g., w/ the Fourier Transform)--I guess one discipline's
future is another discipline's past. :-)

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Autocorrelation.html

DG