[Numpy-discussion] MKL and OpenBLAS

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 06:01:46 EST 2014

Did you consider to check the experimental binaries on
https://code.google.com/p/mingw-w64-static/ for Python-2.7? These binaries
has been build with with a customized mingw-w64 toolchain. These builds are
fully statically build and are link against the MSVC90 runtime libraries
(gcc runtime is linked statically) and OpenBLAS.

Carl

2014-01-26 Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi>