[Numpy-discussion] Stricter numpydoc validation

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:16:47 EDT 2019

I have written and/or used something like this (though not nearly as
complete!) in several other projects. It would be great to have one
maintained source for such a checker, and numpydoc seems like a reasonable
place for it.

The one thing I worry about is maintenance burden, where numpydoc is
already spread a little bit thin -- would any of the Pandas developers be
willing to maintain it?

Eric