[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.17.2 released.
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 20:42:04 EDT 2019
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce that NumPy 1.17.2 has
been released. This release contains fixes for bugs reported against NumPy
1.17.1 along with some documentation improvements. The most important fix
is for lexsort when the keys are of type (u)int8 or (u)int16. If you are
currently using 1.17 you
should upgrade. The Python versions supported in this release are 3.5-3.7,
Python 3.8b4 should work with the released source packages, but there are
no future guarantees.
Downstream developers should use Cython >= 0.29.13 for Python 3.8 support
and OpenBLAS >= 3.7 to avoid wrong results on the Skylake architecture. The
NumPy wheels on PyPI are built from the OpenBLAS development branch in
order to avoid those problems. Wheels for this release can be downloaded
from PyPI <https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.17.2/>, source archives and
release notes are available from Github
A total of 7 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- CakeWithSteak +
- Charles Harris
- Dan Allan
- Hameer Abbasi
- Lars Grueter
- Matti Picus
- Sebastian Berg
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 8 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #14418: BUG: Fix aradixsort indirect indexing.
- #14420: DOC: Fix a minor typo in dispatch documentation.
- #14421: BUG: test, fix regression in converting to ctypes
- #14430: BUG: Do not show Override module in private error classes.
- #14432: BUG: Fixed maximum relative error reporting in assert_allclose.
- #14433: BUG: Fix uint-overflow if padding with linear_ramp and
- #14436: BUG: Update 1.17.x with 1.18.0-dev pocketfft.py.
- #14446: REL: Prepare for NumPy 1.17.2 release.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion