[Numpy-discussion] User Stories for https://numpy.org

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:29:28 EDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:52 AM Inessa Pawson <albuscode at gmail.com> wrote:

> The NumPy web team has begun redesigning https://numpy.org determined to
> transform the website into a welcoming and useful digital hub of all things
> NumPy. We are inviting all members of our large and diverse community to
> submit their user stories to help us fulfill our mission.

Thanks Inessa. I hope to see some user stories in particular from
stakeholder groups that we may not be thinking about yet. Our first focus
is probably something like: beginning user, advanced user, contributor.
Beyond that there's groups like educators and packagers that I hope we can
include specific content for soon. I'm sure we're still missing some
groups, would love to hear specific needs or previous
unsuccesfull/unsatisfactory attempts at engaging with NumPy.

Note that we're keeping track of these user stories in
https://github.com/numpy/numpy.org/issues/42

Cheers,
Ralf