[Numpy-discussion] Google Season of Docs Ideas

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Mon Apr 27 16:11:31 EDT 2020

I think I would add to this categorization which science 'domain' or
area.  Researchers's needs from agriculture and sociology may differ
much more from each other than educators's and researchers's needs
within those field differ from each other.  So, if there is an
up-and-coming area of study that is just starting to make its presence
felt in the NumPy community, they might be a good target audience, and
they might well be working on material such as what we are looking for
themselves?